why should we hire you?? 

The below answers are from the students of ISTS...

Praveenya Adusumilli::

👉👉As a fresher, I am flexible to work at any technology, as I am fresher I have theoretical knowledge to implement them in a practical way for the growth of company as well as myself, I will give my 100%.I have a good communications skills, and techical skills, and I'm also a good quick learner, and easy to mingle up to everyone, so if you want to choose me, I'm definitely properly, sincerely working with our company and improveing my skills whats the company want.

Koncha pavani::

👉👉Being a fresher, I think I am very flexible and adaptive to learning new things. I am sure I will be able to contribute something capable for the growth of the company. My last project in Operations has taught me how to be a team player, and work in unison. I am sure that is a valuable quality which I will be bringing to the table. I will follow the company guidelines and always play by the rulebooks.


PASUPULETI AKHILA SAISRI::

👉👉I think I am very flexible and adaptive to learning new things. I am sure I will be able to contribute something capable for the growth of the company.


Divya Sadanala::

👉👉I think I'm very flexible and adaptive in learning new things I am sure I will be able to contribute something capable for the growth of the company. I am very serious about my work and have strong analytical logical thinking with good communication skills.


PUTHSALA GEETHIKA::

👉👉i can do work hard and deliver exceptional results to the company and i will fit in beautifully and great addition to the team


pasupuleti teja aswani devi::

👉👉because i am a fast learner i wanna learn new things for my carrer and positive thinking will defenitely used in many things


Dokula sireesha::

👉👉I have a strong work ethic, I am a fast learner and I am very enthusiastic about this company and the job I believe that my motivation and commitment will ensure that I quickly become a productive and valued member of your team.


Dedipyasri Valiveti::

👉👉Sir/mam as I am workaholic i will definitely work and contribute my time to the company growth. Moreover I am flexible and adaptable to learn new things. I am also a fast learner and easy to mingle up with every one. I will definitely work properly, sincerely with our company and proving my skills what you want


MADDUKURI AASITHA::

👉👉"I feel this is a wonderful opportunity for me to be interviewed at such a renowned company like yours". I have acquired knowledge of various skills which I shall apply to your company's organization. Your organization will be an excellent platform for sure to prove and establish all of my skills and knowledge in this corporate world. As being a fresher, I assure that I will give my best and also work upto my potential. So, I can contribute as much as I can contribute towards the welfare and growth of the organization. Thank you for this pleasurable chance.

Santhoshi bathula ::

👉👉I know that I am not the best candidate among those who applied to this position.but I am pretty sure that I can give my best to increase the production of your company in all possible ways when compared to others.thank you.


Buddigina Leela Prasanna::

👉👉That's a great question! You're looking for a person who can handle your customers or company works confidently and increase the growth of company , I will bring all my creativity , motivation and strategy to client side with your company

Yedida Naga Sirisha::

👉👉“This is a wonderful opportunity for me to get interviewed at such a renowned company. Your organization will surely prove to be an excellent platform for me to establish my skills and knowledge in the corporate world. Even though I am a fresher, I assure you that I will give my best and work to my full potential so that I can contribute as much as I can towards the growth and welfare of this great brand.”